Pages

Home Juz Press Tutorials Stuffies Linkies

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dairy Post @ 3

Dear Diary,

walaoe! 炸到咯!老师突然间跟我们讲:
“今天女生要打针!” 
"NANI?!" so fast... HPV...  not fun at all!! so pain.. After injection my hand pain untill can not move, if move then pain.. Now im ok, so i can write blog lar..
你们可以分享你们的感想吗


 that time punya me... But I did not scream la... hahaha! painful!!

你们觉得晨读一直晨读那个七个习惯的那本书很无聊吗?我感到好无聊哦!! 闷死了啦!又不可以读其他的书。。

 i want to read other books also can not... Haizz... If read finish, read again ( the whole book) very boring lo...
上来做什么?都 no use 的。。



                                                       By:
 


1 comment:

  1. Agree!But my teacher let us read other books,if we finish that book ler...So boring!I dunno wat its about lor...打针很刺激!Ahahaha xD I want try again!!xP...My fren say the first injection hurt,then the next one hurt even more!!

    ReplyDelete


Luv you BigBang~