Pages

Home Juz Press Tutorials Stuffies Linkies

Monday, January 28, 2013

Dairy Post @ 1

Sorry ya guys, so long didn't write blog already... Nothing to write le.. boring, everyday do the same things...  Also sorry about didn't comment at you guys punya blog.. sorry ya...
cute little puppy..>.<

Today, public holiday, but my mom still got work.. so kolian... Today me and my mum go makan bak kut teh for breakfast at my uncles restaurant. Bao Xiang...
 
After eat we also take away.. haha, for lunch. Then go back home... Today we also decorate our home with chinese new year theme... i like it la...  We also clean our house.. Lunch did not eat, dinner only eat, very the hungry la.. we wash here wash there.. My mom ask me go upstairs and take something then i run up and down.. Darn tired la...
  
本来 mau bake chocolate chips punya( chinese new year cookies), but no time already.. After that my mum go work.. Then leave my alone at home..

Yesterday i have a night mare again.. I dream about my mom cycling then give the car bang then die.. walaoe... nightmare again.. =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment


Luv you BigBang~