Pages

Home Juz Press Tutorials Stuffies Linkies

Monday, January 21, 2013

OCBC Ride..

This OCBC Ride is yesterday activity... My mom said that yesterday she must reach KL to participate this activity at 3:30a.m, pro... So early le... I didn't participate la... Very The dangerous you know?! My mum said got people fall down and hurt his face and his face was all blood..  Horrible le...

My mum's cycling team also got participate this competition... A lot of people there too!! Looks like very fun.. Total all the peserta must ride finish 48km.. Got  a mo lang also le... My mum say the people ride very fast.. Faster than our team best rider le... dunno where the lat come from... So holiao!!
 this is not my mum... other people, my aunt.
 this is also my aunt.. my uncle and aunt..  team de picture~
 
  my uncle...  my mum's friend..
 my mum..
My mum 10 something then ride finish already... 2 hour finish 48 km... not bad lar... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment


Luv you BigBang~