Pages

Home Juz Press Tutorials Stuffies Linkies

Monday, March 11, 2013

The Green Little Metal Box - Chapter #1

The Green Little Metal Box

Chapter  #1


“ SOPHIE MONTAZ, WAKE UP!! You’re going to late for school!! ”
My mum shouted  at me loudly.. And I’m still tired..  In order not to let my mum shouting again, I get up and clean up myself.

After cleaning myself, I wore a three quarter dress, a grey stocking and a white high heels. And I also combed my hair… I’m feeling I’m going to a dinner.


I also won’t forget to bring my mobile too.

“ Sophie, are you done yet?! ” my mum shouted again.

“ Yes, I’m coming!! ” I replied my mum..

When I came downstairs, I had my favorite breakfast – tuna mayo sushi.

“ Here’s your Tuna Mayo sushi! ”

“ YAY!! My favorite!! ”

“ I hear your heartbeat to the beat of the drums… Oh~ What a shame that you came here with someone…..” My phone rings.

“ Hello?” I answer the phone. And I knew it was my best friend  - Charlotte.

“ Hey, Sophie! Umm.. I sorry that I’m got to go to school cause I have to help Miss Janice to do some stuff. Sorry.”

“ Never mind, its alright! ”

“ Thanks and….”

“ But, we must meet in the classroom ok? ” I added.

“Of course! Thought we are in the same class?! ”

“ Ya, I’m just joking.. ” I love to talk nonsence to her..

“ Ok, bye~ ”

“ Bye~ See ya~ ”

I eat the homemade sushi and I look at my watch.
“ OMGoodness!!  I’m late!! ” I yelled.
I quickly stuff all the sushi into my mouth and I quickly cycle to school.
 “ Hope I won’t complain by Miss Janice.” I thought..


Will Sophie Be late and complain by Miss Janice?
Watch the next chapter!

2 comments:

  1. Sushi!Yum...Love her ringtone!xD Is Kesha d song die young ya?:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuna Mayo sushi....I want!!!! @^@ so song got sushi for breakfast~I'm so hungry xD

    ReplyDelete


Luv you BigBang~